Raising Canes Chicken Tenders… but 10x Better 🎞
*Marinate your chicken tenders in buttermilk, 1 egg, 1 tbsp garlic powder over night (or at least 1-2hours)
– 1 1/2 cups flour
– 1 tbsp cornstarch
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 1 tbsp black pepper
– 1 tbsp salt
– 1 tbsp paprika
– 1 tbsp garlic powder
– 1 tbsp onion powder
– 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
– Mix together the same ingredients you used for your marinade in a separate bowl!
– Take tenders out of the marinade, dip into your flour mixture, then into your buttermilk mixture (repeat 1 more time)
– Set coated tenders on a wired rack for 10 min before frying (allows for the flour to adhere to your chicken, so the breading doesn’t fall after frying!)
– After 10 min, fry on medium heat for 6-10 min, or until tenders are fully cooked!
*SWIPE▶️ for video instructions*